JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello just got my first glock today and took it out on the range. I was shooting 115g Umc and it jammed 3 times in the first 100 rds. Like all my new firearms I always clean and oil them before I take them out for the first time ,I have never had this problem with my Springfield or sig and I always thought I had a good grip so I'm not limp wristing. So maybe its the ammo but I'm not shure I never thought glocks would be so picky due to there reputation anyways any help or info would be great thanks :confused:

It was FTE and brand-new mags, and new glock the ammo was new. I shoot it all the time in my sp2022 its gotta be then rounds that I'm shooting so I will buy a few different brands/grain this weekend and try it out hopefully that's the issue

Here's my .10 cents worth. I had my Glock 19 Gen 3 checked by an Glock armorer and he said I was using WAY too much oil.

It only needs a very light touch of oil, and only a wiping / q-tip cleaning / oiling around the firing pin area on the top slide.

You might want to check your extractor and ejector to see if anything is bent or chipped. I personally would rip the whole pistol apart and see if anything is missing or broken etc. If you have it over lubed, clean it off and go from there. Also just try different kinds of ammo and see if anything changes. Finally if all that doesn't change anything and you still have issues, maybe replace your RSA (recoil spring assembly).... I think if the spring is too stiff it might cause an ejection issue but someone correct me if I am wrong.
Good luck.

Thanks for the info and I'm going to do that! I'm just Havering a hard time trusting right now for my everyday carry peace. I'm going to take it to the range today and I will let you guys know how it goes

It shot like a champ I think it was a little over oiled! The range master helped me out and I think I found my new favorite pistol the 26 shoots great groups at 25 yrds I hate to say it but I think I like my glock better then xd or sig

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top