JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howdy,

I have a Glock 26 brand spankin' new. It's just too small for my hand and would like to trade for a gen 3 Glock 19. Sorry no night sights, they are just standard.

I have original box with everything.

Thanks

Agree with above. I have an extension on my G27- HUGE difference. I also bought a G23 magazine and the plastic gap filler thing for a couple bucks. Not only does it allow me to have 13 rounds instead of 9, but it is still compact.

Thanks for the advice guys, I have been thinking about adding the extension but really wanted to avoid altering the gun from "stock". Have any of you guys had or heard about problems with the extensions?

I got a 26 which already had the Pierce extension on one of the mags, adds 2 to the capacity and has had absolutlly no issues with it(since ive got the gun ive put approx 250 rds throught it), plus it handles better with it on.

Thanks for the advice guys, I have been thinking about adding the extension but really wanted to avoid altering the gun from "stock". Have any of you guys had or heard about problems with the extensions?

Its the way to go. No problems. It makes a world of difference.

IMG_7348.jpg

ya i thought it was a 26 with a rail at first.. do you mind if i ask you what the reason you shortened the grip and then put a extention on the mag .. arnt you getting the same size gun but holds less ammo

It the same size at the front of the grip, but not at the rear, which is where I needed it to be shorter. Its a matter of degrees, but the concealability of the short grip is substantial compared to the 17-to-19 shown in the pic.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.