JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Gen 3 Glock 23 converted to 9mm...low round count- second owner, I put less than 200rds thru it....Zaffiri Precision slide, TIN barrel and trigger, Magpul magwell, Ameriglo Night sights(Orange front circle), ORW stipple work done and extended slide release.....looking for ceramic plates, other firearms, ammo and gear ...let's make a deal!! Fees can be discussed, DMs open.

20240229_052512.jpg 20240229_052459.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Gen 3 Glock 22 converted to 9mm...low round count- second owner, I put less than 200rds thru it....Zaffiri Precision silde, TIN barrel and trigger, Magpul magwell, Night sights(Orange front circle), ORW stipple work done and extended slide release.....looking for a decent high power optic, ceramic plate set or even a combo of parts in trade as well....let's make a deal!! Fees can be discussed, DMs open.

View attachment 1834059 View attachment 1834060
Title of the ad says G23, but description says G22, which is it? I'm guessing it's a 23, looks compact.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top