JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Yes, plus what ever the cost for you to legally transfer it. My local shop is $25

Oh very nice! 2nd gen glocks are not seen very often and when they come up for grabs they go so fast I always miss them :(.

Sorry, I can't. I have an offer of 350 just for the slide. 375 is my bottom dollar

Sure, I'll sell you the slide for $350
Sorry I was wondering if the previous offer you had for the slide was still good. I wanted to offer you $50 for the frame and mags giving you a $25 premium over your bottom line price of $375 if you still had somebody offering you the $350 for the slide.

Gotcha, I had told that person no at the time as I feel like it would be a shame to dismantle a near mint gen 2, he is long gone. Having said that, I have had it long enough that I am willing to sell it in parts. I would sell the stripped frame for $50 or complete with trigger and two mags for $75

The two mags were going with the slide to complete a conversion kit.

Last Edited:
Gotcha, I had told that person no at the time as I feel like it would be a shame to dismantle a near mint gen 2, he is long gone. Having said that, I have ad it long enough that I am willing to sell it in parts. I would sell the stripped frame for $50 or complete with trigger and two mags for $75

The two mags were going with the slide to complete a conversion kit.
I definitely need the frame complete and would like the mags, so I will consider the $75 offer. Is your preferred FFL still $25 total for transfer fee?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.