JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is my Glock 23 Gen2. I like the gun but don't shoot it and am moving away for .40cal. The round count is low, for what it's worth. If it doesn't sell I will just convert it to 9mm.

You also get 6 factory Glock mags (13 round capacity) and the Sprinco Recoil Reducer (lifetime warranty). I think I have the stock spring as well.

For the entire gun package= $499 (REDUCED)...add $20 to ship to your FFL

Trade for: threaded Ruger 22/45s, threaded Ruger 10/22 Takedowns, Ruger Chargers or you can show me what you have. Your trade must value my package or you will need to add cash.

I am in Vancouver and have a great FFL nearby.

Glock 23 All.jpg Glock 23 Left.jpg Glock 23 Rear.jpg Glock 23 Right.jpg Glock 23 Slide.jpg

Glock 23 All.jpg

Glock 23 Left.jpg

Glock 23 Rear.jpg

Glock 23 Right.jpg

Glock 23 Slide.jpg

Last Edited:
FWIW I converted my 23 to 9mm, no downside that I can see. Picked up a Lone Wolf barrel (without Wyle E Coyote on the top...;-) and some G19 mags. Flawless functioning so far, no regrets.

GLWS - B.B.S.

FWIW I converted my 23 to 9mm, no downside that I can see. Picked up a Lone Wolf barrel (without Wyle E Coyote on the top...;-) and some G19 mags. Flawless functioning so far, no regrets.

GLWS - B.B.S.
I did this too! Storm Lake barrel from Buds, $119. Also got two 19 mags as well as changed out the extractor/spring bearing and ejector to make it 100%. Did have a couple bobbles before changing the small parts for 19 equivalents, including a failure to reset, which was just plain weird. Still haven't figured that one out, but no problems since.

@drstrangelove i would think I would only have to swap the barrel and mags?

That's what I did on my G27. Not one problem.

That's what I initially did but had FTE with the last round a couple times then that infernally curious failure to reset. No problem since small parts changed out. Most of the board postings on the issue state their conversion guns run 95 - 100% with just the barrel and mags, but are leary of carrying the conversion for defense. With the small parts change, I wouldn't have any reservations doing so since it solved my issues. They're cheap parts at Midway. No harm in changing them out. Only need a punch and you-tube vids.

All I changed on my G23 was the barrel (Lone Wolf) and mags. Flawless operation, so far, even with a can on the front.

Despite the rumblings on line, the Lone Wolf barrel has performed flawlessly. I'd buy another.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.