JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I just picked this up, but it doesn't fit me well, so I'd like to trade it for something that does fit me.

It's a Glock 23, 2nd Generation, with several mods. It has a Hogue grip, a Lone Wolf trigger kit, the slide is hard chrome plated, and it has a Lone Wolf extended and ported stainless .40 S&W barrel. It comes with 4 magazines, 2 10 round, and 2 13 round, and a Don Hume leather holster. All the OEM Glock parts are included as well.

I am asking $475 for everything listed, or $425 without the Lone Wolf barrel, if you can meet me in Corvallis. I would really like to trade this for a 1911 in .45 ACP, something else in .45 might work, but no Glocks please.

th_SL371418.jpg th_SL371417.jpg th_SL371416.jpg th_SL371419.jpg

Bump, I would like to see this go this week, so I'm lowering the price to $475 with everything, including the extra barrel. If someone can meet me in Corvallis, I might be persuaded to sell it for $425 without it. I will add cash to a 1911 trade.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.