JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*****gone*****

Because, you know, Glock 22's are so difficult to find for sale... but, this one is different! It has speed holes!

Custom, one of a kind, upgraded, unique, limited edition, rare! Be the first on your block to collect them all! No other will have the exact same wear in the exact same places! So special, it has its own serial number of authenticity guaranteed to be different than all the others! I paid money for accessories that totally increase the value exponentially!

This gen 3 Glock 22C was responsible for getting me into Glocks. I haven't fired it with other 22s to find out if the compensation makes a difference in firing, but it definitely adds a cool factor! Since I see Glocks as being as dependable as AKs, I decided to make this my home defense by adding an Insight M3X light and Crimson Trace laser grip. Also purchased a Lone Wolf 40-9 1/2x28 threaded barrel to play with 9mm and host a can in the future. While I still don't have a can (yet), I was pleasantly surprised that there were no issues with converting it with any ammo I tried! Just the barrel and mag and good to go!

For those keeping track, that's the Glock 22 compensated, a tac light, laser grip, threaded conversion barrel, three gen 3 40mm mags, two gen 4 40mm mags, one gen 4 9mm mag, and all packaging!

And what would you expect to pay for something like this? $1000? No! $999.99? No! Because I don't want to deal with all the change over saving a stupid penny... today's price was found with a magic decoder ring! $700! What a deal!

Will start to consider thinking about posting pics soon sometime this year or so. Or maybe right now since waiting sucks. Prefer to keep it as a package deal for now. Value determined by my cat.
Will entertain entertaining trades such as a Browning A5, S&W 22lr revolver, 22lr upper or bolt/barrel set, CZ toys, Sig Trailside, this that and the other, unique items, shiny things, etc. + or - cash as needed. No longer taking Monopoly money since the incident with Free Parking. Would also *consider* trades for Crown Jewels of U.K., a hippopotamus, or a lifeboat from the Titanic.

No hippos were harmed in the making of this ad.

*****gone*****

IMG_5550.JPG IMG_5551.JPG IMG_5552.JPG

Last Edited:
Check out my mossberg post.
WTS/WTT OR Mossberg 930 choate,nordic,tactical For some reason o can't get the link to work