JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a .40 caliber 3rd gen Glock 22 with the compensated barrel, and a set of Tru Glo fiber optic night sights. Other extras include an extended mag release, a titanium guide rod, a serpa holster, and four 15 round magazines. I've fired maybe 100 rounds through it, and everything works fine. Comes with the factory box, mag loader, an extra set of trijicon night sights, and the factory cleaning rod. I bought this gun in October as a birthday present to myself, so it's still very new looking. The asking price for everything is $450.00, no trades, no low ball offers.

Here is a break down of what I've put into this gun:

-Brand new Glock 22c $560.00 (purchased from Keith's in October)
-Trijicon night sights $85.00 (purchased from Keith's, later swapped out)
-Tru Glo fiber optic night sights $109.95 (purchased at PDX gunshow)
-Extended mag release $3.00 (purchased at PDX gunshow)
-Titanium guide rod $49.00 (purchased at PDX gunshow from Two Bears)
-Holster $45.00 (purchased from Keith's)
-Two extra 15rd factory Glock magazines $20.00 ea (purchased from CDNN)

If you do the math, that comes out to $891.95 in total, so I dont think $450.00 is unreasonable. It's like buying the gun at less than retail, and getting a whole bunch of extra stuff for free. :s0155: Please email me at [email protected], or send me an IM if you're interested.

Last Edited:
Just a quick update, there is a sale pending with another board member. If the sale does not go through for any reason, I will contact those of you who are interested in the order your messages were recieved.

Hammer Man --

i am available tomorrow. If Barrigadaharley fell through, I think I am the next in line. Have cash ...

Nick

Just a quick update, there is a sale pending with another board member. If the sale does not go through for any reason, I will contact those of you who are interested in the order your messages were recieved.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top