JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Prices listed are net to my account, any taxes, fees, stamps, shipping, etc are the responsibility of the buyer. Payment via Cash, USPS MO or PayPal (I will not take a gift payment). No trades wanted at all.

Only reason for the sale is that I am getting out of a lot of my guns and this will not be used by me anymore. Please no trade or lowball offers. I am not in a huge rush to sell, but I'm open to reasonable offers from members here with good feedback.

This looks like every other brand new all black G22 Gen4. It has maybe 200 rounds through it and it meticulous.

Stock sights, 2 mags (I know it shows 3 in the pics, but 2 are included at this price), 4 backstraps, papers and box.

I also have available and can be installed prior to delivery:
Glock factory extended slide stop +$10
Vickers extended magazine release +$15
Trijicon HD (Yellow front) night sights, about 1 year old and no wear +$100

Nothing else to add really and no excuses.

Looking to keep this local to Seattle for the time being. $400 at a local ffl, buyer pays the fee.

If you want it shipped, it is going to cost an additional $50 and it may take me a week or so to get the pistol shipped out.

Green tape is there to cover the SN. Note that the medium back strap is installed in the pictures.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

24681881639_955198ff72.jpg 24681849109_f3a810d3b0.jpg 25049477935_6f6c884982.jpg 24956175941_a6183c5a4e.jpg 24956175391_087d51e387.jpg

Last Edited:
Poster above committed to buy and has backed out.

Back up for sale

Price lowered to $400 for quick sale.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.