JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$699
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Veneta
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Howdy folks!
Up for grabs is my gently used Glock 22 Gen 5 MOS with Holosun SCS MOS-GR with 5 mags & 150 rounds Blazer brass 40 S&W ammo. Suppressor height sights……rear sight is blacked out. Low round count & includes the factory hard case. Handgun, Gen 5 fifteen round mags & Holosun are all in excellent condition.

$699

PM me if interested

Willing to meet north to Corvallis or south to Creswell for the transfer.
Buyer is responsible for FFL fees.

Not looking for trades

IMG_3983.jpeg IMG_3981.jpeg IMG_3984.jpeg IMG_3985.jpeg IMG_3987.jpeg IMG_3998.jpeg IMG_3994.jpeg IMG_3997.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This one seems to go off when left in the safe for awhile. The handgun is in the safe covered by a gun sock. When removed in a dark room the reticle is pretty dim. If left in the safe long enough I suppose it would completely lose its charge. Nothing to worry about as this is a solar charging sight and there are no batteries to worry about replacing.

It goes on immediately when exposed to light, and resumes the charging process. It also automatically adjusts to light exposure. There isn't an on/off switch. Doesn't really need one :)

IMG_7989.jpeg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.