JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Will try to get pics up this weekend to display condition.

Glock 22 with bright night sites. Don't know the age or make of the night sights, but i know they are not trijicon. Comes with four mags, soft case, and Blackhawk OWB holster. I'm not sure what its history is. Shows signs of minor holster wear but is otherwise in excellent condition. Asking $500.

XD9 with original kit and additional Blackhawk OWB holster. Don't know its history either, but I've put less than 100 rounds through it. It shows very minor signs of wear. Asking $550.

Not in a hurry to sell, but open to offers. Just thinning the collection a little. Passed up a good deal recently to be "responsible" and realized maybe I should sell a few spares so I don't have to be so "responsible" in the future. :)

Not really looking for anything to trade, but sometimes even I'm surprised what catches my interest. So feel free to offer. I'm a bit of a sucker for glock 23s and 19s so long as they're not gen 4s. My Gal is interested in a Ruger American Rimfire in 22LR as well, but she's a big girl and can get her own, so that would need to be a real good deal.

Can meet at FFL dealer of your choice in Bellingham area, or this Saturday only anywhere between Bellingham and Olympia.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top