JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to trade for OEM 13 round mags, or sell for $75 cash

BBB41371-9ABA-4467-9BB8-1383B3FAA994.jpeg FF1F5693-A306-45D5-BC5E-38408E35D8A1.jpeg 06C16BE3-77F0-444E-BB95-1EC796EE0156.jpeg D5520C8A-29F2-42AE-BE97-A0E5FFE861E9.jpeg CF85A835-BC20-44B7-8BE0-BBFFF09C31B0.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have not attempted to modify them at all as they are OEM Glock. I don't want to modify them, and want to sell them as they are to someone who either wants to keep them stock or do whatever they wish with them. if you're interested in purchasing, or trading, PM me. Thanks!

Welcome to NWFA!

Very GOOD price for Glock OEM mags (less than $19 per mag).

GLWS.

How are these limited to 10rnds? Can they be easily converted to 13rnd capacity?
It is my understanding that the interior metal lining physical dimensions and construction of Glock OEM 10-round mags are different than standard capacity mags for a particular pistol. Thus, they cannot be converted to standard capacity mags. They do NOT use an internal plug to limit spring travel and, thus, mag capacity.

I've examined my G22 and G17 OEM 10-round mags and can confirm that construction is different.

I work nights as well I'm over by expo center right now we can hook up tonight or tomorrow or whatever I'm on post until 6:00

no time like the present my man, I will head down that way. By the expo center are you saying? OK, I'll drive down there with the six magazines, and a counterfeit pen – it's nothing personal, I just met some bubbleguming nutty people on this forum before and I'm not taking any chances. I hope you understand. Give me something to call you, so I don't feel like I'm dealing with a complete stranger. I'm Jake

It's all good I got to run over to the 76 station by Delta Park to grab the cash I could meet you there I'm going to rent a cop I'm not a creep either

Cool brother, because I'm an ICU nurse and I'm generally a pretty chill individual. You should see some of the bubbleguming trade offers I field on the site, holy bubblegum. Anyways, message me on my cell phone so I can keep in touch the on my way down there. I'll text you back before I leave, and I won't take me more than 20 minutes to get there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.