JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Glock 21 Gen 3 .45 ACP that I am wanting to sell. I am not the original owner so the round count is unknown (I've put 300 rounds through it). It is in excellent condition and comes with two 13 round magazines, an extended slide release, a Ghost 3.5 lb trigger connector, speed loader and original case and parts. Wanting to sell for $425 but I would prefer to trade for a Gen3 or Gen4 Glock 19. Please message me with any questions or if you are wanting additional pictures and i can text them to you. Thanks for looking!

Last Edited:
:cool:cool:
I have a Glock 21 Gen 3 .45 ACP that I am wanting to sell. I am not the original owner so the round count is unknown (I've put 300 rounds through it). It is in excellent condition and comes with two 13 round magazines, an extended slide release, a Ghost 3.5 lb trigger connector, speed loader and original case and parts. Wanting to sell for $470 but open to offers. Please message me with any questions or if you are wanting additional pictures and i can text them to you. Thanks for looking!

Don't like to get involved but I've seen other posts by "James goings" on flat out low ball offers on replies to threads.

If you going to low ball then send a PM so they can delete it easily.

Mr goings will learn that in the classifieds that you wear your big boy pants,and act like gentleman or you'll get ran off really quick.

PM's answered and gun is still available. Thank you guys for your offers and I edited my post noting that I will trade for a Gen 3 or Gen 4 Glock 19.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.