JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a Glock 21 gen 4. has been fired 10 times. Shipped direct from Glock 3 weeks ago. 3 high capacity mags, extra hand grips/ add ons and case........ $600

contact me through e mail with your contact info if you are serious.

Thank you

I will take it. Cash in hand full price offer. I have all the goodies WDl and CWP.. :) Funny how this was $550 and you have another post for on the same gun for $625 and now you edit this one to $600. :)

Rich, you can't be serious? I really don't want to sell to you in all honesty if you can't tell. There has got to be plenty of Glock 21 gen 4's for sale out there. find someone else K?

All was good till I said I want a bill of sale from you. Glock don't mail two guns to you without going though a FFL. The whole story about you signing a form to not let out a issue you had with a glock 19c seemed fishy to.

Then you post this.

i have a brand new Glock 21 gen 4 that i have fired 10 times. came straight from glock as a replacement to a glock 23c that blew up on my wife. Needless to say I am not a fan..

Remember that whole thing you cant talk about then you post it.. :)

Rich, you are a complete idiot. you don't know bubblegum about me or any circumstance. I will not sell a firearm to you. So do not PM me or ask me again. You were abrupt with me and harassed me by calling my cell phone way too many times for my comfort level to make a transaction.

Handguns blow on people firing them all the time. Do some research. Type in any handgun manufacturer and KB or kaboom. Yeah a glock blew up on my wife....woooow big bubbleguming deal you douche. I can say that all i want. But nothing more. Don't contact me again or I will report your *** to the Moderator.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.