JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
- Glock 21 Factory Update to Gen 3.
- Hard Chrome Slide
- 2 Match Barrels : Storm Lake / Lone Worf
- LaserMax Internal Guide Rod Laser w / extra batteries
- 3.5 Trigger / Ext Slide Release / Ext Mag Release
- 4 Glock Hicap Mags 13+1
- Three Guide Rods: LaserMax / Facory / Double Spring Metal
- Three Guide Rod Springs
- Adj Rear Sight / Triangular Quick Acquisition Front Site
- 4 Holsters / 1 dbl mag Holster
- Factory Original Parts, Sights, Springs and Glock Armourers Tool $900 OBO
View attachment 210414
View attachment 210415

$800 OBO or Trade for Sig

Reason Selling: Moving from target to carry platform.
Need something a little smaller.

Round count: Total round count is less the 500. Since Rebuild/New Barrels...maybe 100. Looks like new.

No ammo, but I can probably load you the buyer up with alot of brass.

When the gun went back to Smyrna...as per spec, they basically replaced the guts...everything except the barrel...notice the chamber indicator...not Gen 2...Glock has made some minor changes to levers, springs, plungers, ect over the last 20 years...so they just put new parts in these guns that go back...I got the paperwork...

I didn't opt for the Finger Groove upgrade...$155 at the time...if you really want the newest...grab the G21 SL...then spend some money on all the upgrades...I have put them side by side, you can't tell..only a small diff in the grip.

When the gun went back to Smyrna...as per spec, they basically replaced the guts...everything except the barrel...notice the chamber indicator...not Gen 2...Glock has made some minor changes to levers, springs, plungers, ect over the last 20 years...so they just put new parts in these guns that go back...I got the paperwork...

I didn't opt for the Finger Groove upgrade...$155 at the time...if you really want the newest...grab the G21 SL...then spend some money on all the upgrades...I have put them side by side, you can't tell..only a small diff in the grip.

It sounds like what you have are generation 3 internal parts, the major difference between the 3 and 4 is reversible safety, removable backstraps, and dual recoil spring. Also these options are only on the 17 and 22 at the moment.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.