JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$475
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a parts set for a Glock platform 45 ACP. Everything you see in the photos is included.

1) The slide is from Rock Slide USA. It is a beast of a slide and is made for .45 ACP or 10mm
The slide has all upper parts assembled. There are slight scuffs from storage and handling. The sights are Glock polymer. All the parts in the slide are Glock OEM.

2) All the lower parts to complete a a lower receiver are included. They are all Glock OEM except the mag release which is an extended version and the slide lock which is also extended in the width because some P80 frames are too wide for a standard slide lock.

3) The barrel is a Stormlake model 34022 5.30" length 578-28 threaded with thread protector. This barrel has approximately 200 rounds through it.

4) There are 3 Glock magazines, 13 round with red anodized floor plates and the original Glock floor plates are included.

I got these parts from a friend on a trade. He is starting from scratch building a Gucci Glock in 10mm. I did fire the .45 ACP version using all these parts and it shot very well. All the parts are used but in perfect working order and like I said there are some scuffs on the slide.

The price is firm. If you are out of the area, you can pay with PayPal and I will ship the parts directly to you for $8.00. I am in the Portland Oregon metro area.

IMG_3369.JPG IMG_3371.JPG IMG_3372.JPG IMG_3373.JPG IMG_3374.JPG IMG_3376.JPG IMG_3377.JPG IMG_3378.JPG IMG_3379.JPG IMG_3380.JPG IMG_3381.JPG IMG_3382.JPG IMG_3383.JPG IMG_3384.JPG IMG_3385.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads