JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
10mm
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Looking for Glock 20 Gen 5 MOS. Please pm me directly if you have one for a good price.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yea $600 is standard cabelas price. Small frame Glock 20s can be found for much less. Probably $450 new. Try G4g guns maybe if interested in short frame.
Yeah, I'm looking for one that I could use for GSSF. I might just get a blue label instead, but I'm hoping somebody is willing to let it go for a good price. I do not care about cosmetic condition as long as the gun is 100% functioning.

Yeah, I'm looking for one that I could use for GSSF. I might just get a blue label instead, but I'm hoping somebody is willing to let it go for a good price. I do not care about cosmetic condition as long as the gun is 100% functioning.
I'd kinda like to get a Glock 40 but they are just too much $. Especially I know I would add a large frame USW + stamp which is $550ish total. Hard to justify. I do love the g34 in a usw chassis though.

Here's a Glock 40 in a USW shooting just for giggles. I imagine such a thing would be ultra sacralidge at a Glock match ha ha (I know nothing about Glock matches).

I'd kinda like to get a Glock 40 but they are just too much $. Especially I know I would add a large frame USW + stamp which is $550ish total. Hard to justify. I do love the g34 in a usw chassis though.

Here's a Glock 40 in a USW shooting just for giggles. I imagine such a thing would be ultra sacralidge at a Glock match ha ha (I know nothing about Glock matches).

Looks like great fun time you had!

Looks like great fun time you had!
I wish ha ha. That's Iraqveteran8888 on YouTube. He has a video on the Glock 40 and one on the Glock 17L in a usw chassis. His 17L video is one of the reasons I bought a usw chassis. They r great fun. In the 10mm video he was shooting softball size groups at 80 yard with the Glock 40.

Mag dump short video :p

Here's the full 10mm video

View: https://youtu.be/CX0lCX2_RP0?si=AbTUsO6WHXVokASC

Last Edited:
You're conversing with a user that has seemingly blocked me (poor fella), but from what I can tell you haven't found one for a good price yet. I have what you seek.
He seems like a good user here. Not sure why he blocked you, but I am sorry to hear that. Please PM me if you have an offer for your G20. Thanks.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.