JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
10mm
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello all, thank you for checking my ad!

For sale is this Glock 20 (10mm) gen. 4 that has not been fired. It comes with the stock barrel and guide rod/spring assembly and the installed KKM match grade barrel and installed Lone Wolf stainless spring and rod assembly. The MCK I bought with everything: the upgraded brace, the aluminum top rail, the flashlight, a side mount with green laser, the single-point sling and swivel mount, flip up sights that cowitness perfectly with the mounted EOTech 512 that was also purchased brand new. Three mags are included in the original Glock box as well as the other factory accessories. There is an UrbanCarry 2 Colonel concealed (if you are large enough) holster. Also included are 100 rounds of Blazer 180 gr FMJ rounds for you to sight in with, and 20 rounds of Grizzly 180 gr JHP. I have all cases for guns and accessories and receipts to go with them. I'm planning to do this more as a building hobby, as I haven't had much time or desire to shoot the gun. I'm asking $1500 for the entire kit and kaboodle, and willing to use an FFL of your choice for the transfer. Not willing to part out or make trades, cash sale only.

20210515_142617.jpg 20210515_142408.jpg 20210515_142404.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: