JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Glock
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Offering an OEM Glock 19 Gen 5 complete slide and lower parts kit. The slide's been upgraded with an Agency Arms fluted and threaded barrel. This slide is in excellent used condition. $400 obo.

Cannot say how many rounds have been put through the slide. I bought it from an outfit that disassembles court and police-seized firearms or firearms tuned into police departments. This company disassembles firearms, destroys the serialized receivers, and sells the remaining parts.

I am very selective anytime I buy slides and lower parts kits, and this one looks almost new. The outfit I buy from says they frequently receive brand new firearms, and in some cases they acquire complete collections where one has passed, the surviving heirs want nothing to do with the inherited firearms so they get turned into a local police department. Go figure on that. I cannot imagine doing that.

I am asking $400 obo, but I have some negotiating room so feel free to field acceptable offers. Meaning don't say I will cover shipping and send you plenty of weed. Don't laugh. I have received offers saying just that. Call or text five zero three 828 two eight two zero.

Buyer will pay a flat $16.00 for USPS First Class shipping

I was going to sell this slide on eBay, but eBay says a threaded barrel makes this slide an "assault weapon" thereby violating eBay's firearms policy. Guess the left-winged big tech selling platforms need to learn a thing or two. Assault weapon my bubblegum.

View attachment 1445392 View attachment 1445393 View attachment 1445394 View attachment 1445395 View attachment 1445396

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top