JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Kind of an odd one. Bought it from a coworker who shot it once, and left it in the case. I'd never seen a Glock rust before, and after @LuckySG stripped the slide to cerakote it, it became evident that under the rust was actual pitting. Still went through with the cerakote, and threw some upgrades on it to have it as a backup. Slide has some interesting patina showing through. Now it's a gun you can't feel bad about beating up. An ugly stick.

Upgrades I felt were prudent:
Trijicon HD night sights with yellow front, circa 2019. Paid $120, value around $80
Zev Tech trigger. Paid ~$160, or I might have gotten it on sale. Value around $100
Minus connector $20 is $20
Magpul magwell $25ish
Cruxord mag release $25 on sale
Glock extended slide stop. $15

$645 $500 for the total package. Trades ~$700?
Not selling any of the upgrades separately, but I will sell the gun without them.

Without the upgrades, if they're not your cup of tea, the price of the gun alone with mags would be reduced to $380 cash, ~$400 trades.

Trade for other Guns, knives, optics, lights, ammo, etc. especially needing a Leupold VX3-HD for my dad's hunting rifle.

Comes with three factory 15-round mags. If it heads up to Washington it wouldn't come with any mags; I don't have any 10-rounders to offer, but I would knock some of the price off, say $30 off to account for time and travel.

With the complete package, if the buyer is interested, I would include a Crossbreed Freedom Carry hybrid IWB holster for free. $65 value when new, but been used some. That's why it's free.

Willing to meet at an agreed upon intermediary FFL. Would consider shipping for someone with enough positive feedback.
Willing to entertain trades/partial trades. (Surefire, Inforce, Cloud Defense. Autos from Benchmade, Microtech, SpyderCo, Kershaw.
Gun in normal calibers, ammo to match?
Send offers to PM, ask questions here in case someone else has the same question. I don't mind clutter in my ads.

06210674-62C3-4A83-98EF-49087315CB90.jpeg 472D7542-525B-46F8-AC11-6C4DF8947147.jpeg 316F91D9-C29E-4683-8FE3-C36BC91A9DF2.jpeg 6E0F2739-BF9A-46F4-9FA5-9B000074CAA3.jpeg 4DDD09C8-5321-4AF1-9932-09ED62AD73D4.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Dropping this one's price to the floor. $500 with all the offered upgrades.

Not a fan of leaving ads open in perpetuity, so after the next week or so, I'll reevaluate, and either toss it back in the safe, or trade it in at a shop for something else

Last Edited:
Willing to split it up, and sell the complete OEM frame for $280. Factory trigger, mag release, slide stop, connector. Everything back to basic. No mags. I can send the slide off to get milled for some other project after that.

Frame is in new/like-new condition. Has a box with matching serial number.

Last Edited:
Do you have more photos of just the frame? And would you take $175 for the complete OEM frame? Looking to build a nice gen 4 with zaffiri complete slide. Let me know either way, I'm in Vancouver.

Seems more appropriate to put that offer, and claim in a PM, rather than posting it on the thread.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, gunbrokers prices are publicly viewable. I wouldn't be gatekeeping any info that isn't out there already. I was just saying i was seeing if I could potentially find the same price here locally instead of dealing with the online sale and FFL transfer out of state. That's all. Best of luck with the sale!

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, gunbrokers prices are publicly viewable. I wouldn't be gatekeeping any info that isn't out there already. I was just saying i was seeing if I could potentially find the same price here locally instead of dealing with the online sale and FFL transfer out of state. That's all. Best of luck with the sale!
The price on gunbroker isn't the only part of the transaction. There's shipping, and FFL transfer fees, plus the time to wait for it to show up, and your FFL to log it in. A private party transfer doesn't equate to that, so asking that I match the base price of some hypothetical ad on gunbroker by giving a nearly 40% discount doesn't feel appropriate. It feels like lowballing. As the alert at the bottom of the page says, if you don't like the price, move on. $280 is worth my time to drive it up to a Washington FFL, and wait for the paperwork to clear. $175 is not.

The price on gunbroker isn't the only part of the transaction. There's shipping, and FFL transfer fees, plus the time to wait for it to show up, and your FFL to log it in. A private party transfer doesn't equate to that, so asking that I match the base price of some hypothetical ad on gunbroker by giving a nearly 40% discount doesn't feel appropriate. It feels like lowballing. As the alert at the bottom of the page says, if you don't like the price, move on. $280 is worth my time to drive it up to a Washington FFL, and wait for the paperwork to clear. $175 is not.
No worries at all, my question and offer wasn't intended to be "lowballing". I was just being honest, you're right about the fees on gunbroker as well. Which equates to about the same cost overall. Thank you again for your time and my apologies for the confusion!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.