JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling or trading/cash one of my favorite guns, but I got a short paycheck and need to make up the difference. The glock has a extended mag release (I think a vickers) Pearce plug, and warren tactical sights with green or red fiber for the front, I have the packaging from the sites along with replacement fiber optic. 3 stock g19 glock mags, one with a Arredondo + baseplate, and a glock 31 round magazine. 2 holsters, a gcode incog with one clip cutoff and a kydex owb that will also fit Molle webbing. I have a tlr 1 light I could add in for the right deal. Cash wise for all of it I'm asking $700, but I'm open to a partial trade plus cash. I've been wanting a Taurus 85 in .38special, but I'm semi open to other stuff or similar trades. If I added the tlr1 i would like $775. Located in keizer,or. Text will be the fastest way to get ahold of me, 541-908-2835

I have all the original glock packaging and case, original springs and stuff from the mag baseplate, ect. IMG_3441.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.