JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_1691.jpg For sale is my Glock 19 Gen 3 with 3 15-round magazines, hard case and all paperwork. Gun has never been fired (save for the factory test round), but was field stripped once for the initial cleaning and lube. Since then, it's been locked away with some minor scuffs from handling. Standard factory setup, fixed Glock sights. No after-market additions or mods.

I bought this about 6 months ago intending it as an alternate to rotate in my carry lineup, but just like my regular EDC pistol too much to rotate it out. So, the Glock is being ignored, hasn't even been to the range.

Here are the specifics:

For sale to Oregon resident only, sale will be FTF in the Oregon City/West Linn/Gladstone area. Buyer must be able to legally own a gun and must present both a current/valid Oregon CHL as well as a current/valid Oregon Driver's license. A bill of sale will be exchanged.

Price is $500.00.

Update: I may be open to certain trades. Up for consideration are new or gently used full sized M&P 40S&W or .45, Glock 21 or 22, Gen 3, Springfield XDM .45 I don't extra cash to add at the moment, so the trade would need to be equal or cash coming my way, though I may have a little ammo I could add for the right deal. If you would like to make an offer on a trade, PM me with the details.

Please send me a PM (Conversation) if you're interested.

IMG_1693.jpg
IMG_1689.jpg

Last Edited:
Updated listing. Price dropped by $25 and some trade options added. Cash offers will be entertained as long as they are not lowball offers. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top