JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Probably a long shot but her we go.

I have a Gen 3 Glock 19 w/ 4 15 round mags(one has +2 ext), lone wolf 3.5 lb connector, stock sights, and two grip force adapters that will be included. I have a GALCO king tuk IWB holster , blackhawk serpa, and bladetech IWB holsters to include .

Also have a brand new Diamond "infinity edge " bow by BOWTECH. It's info can be found on this post

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/no...s/148186-brand-new-infinity-edge-bowtech.html

i would like to trade these two for a nice 1911. By nice I mean Colt, Springfield, Kimber, STI. Not interested in Para's, norinco, ATI , or rock island. Open to 5", 4", and 3" models. I would prefer a "4 or 3". I really like the Kimber CDP's. I'm interested in both 9mm and .45 1911's.

If you end up trading me a .45, and you also load 9mm I have about 900 processed(ready to load) 9mm cases and around the same amount of 9mm 115gr extream plated bullets I can trade in as well.

Rock Island makes pretty decent 1911s they are built by Armscor, I would look into it. I think you might be too caught up in brand names and they are great novice 1911s if you have never owned one before.

Thanks , not looking for a novice '11. I trained w/ and carried one for 6 yrs in the Corps. I own a healthy handful, and have become a pretty decent '11 smith over last 7-8 years. I know what I want and don't. I'm not interested in a sub-service level "novice" sidearm. Which is why I didn't include S&W and or Sig 1911's in my trade interests. Neither company endorses their 1911 for "duty/service " carry. The other brands I listed as " don't wants" also fall in that category. Might work for you and others , but not for me. Thanks for your time and input.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top