JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Probably a long shot but her we go.

I have a Gen 3 Glock 19 w/ 4 15 round mags(one has +2 ext), lone wolf 3.5 lb connector, stock sights, and two grip force adapters that will be included. I have a GALCO king tuk IWB holster , blackhawk serpa, and bladetech IWB holsters to include .

Also have a brand new Diamond "infinity edge " bow by BOWTECH. It's info can be found on this post

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/no...s/148186-brand-new-infinity-edge-bowtech.html

i would like to trade these two for a nice 1911. By nice I mean Colt, Springfield, Kimber, STI. Not interested in Para's, norinco, ATI , or rock island. Open to 5", 4", and 3" models. I would prefer a "4 or 3". I really like the Kimber CDP's. I'm interested in both 9mm and .45 1911's.

If you end up trading me a .45, and you also load 9mm I have about 900 processed(ready to load) 9mm cases and around the same amount of 9mm 115gr extream plated bullets I can trade in as well.

Rock Island makes pretty decent 1911s they are built by Armscor, I would look into it. I think you might be too caught up in brand names and they are great novice 1911s if you have never owned one before.

Thanks , not looking for a novice '11. I trained w/ and carried one for 6 yrs in the Corps. I own a healthy handful, and have become a pretty decent '11 smith over last 7-8 years. I know what I want and don't. I'm not interested in a sub-service level "novice" sidearm. Which is why I didn't include S&W and or Sig 1911's in my trade interests. Neither company endorses their 1911 for "duty/service " carry. The other brands I listed as " don't wants" also fall in that category. Might work for you and others , but not for me. Thanks for your time and input.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top