JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Gen4 Glock 19 9mm. It has around 1100 flawless rounds through it.... it's a Glock!

It comes with factory night sights, I have a grip plug for it, it comes with all the goodies a normal Glock comes with (might be missing the gun lock). If I sell the pistol, I will provide all three mags, if we trade and you only have one or two mags, I am gonna trade you with one or two mags.... depending on what you have.... so FYI.

Slide has some scratches etc. it was my EDC for a while. I have the box and I am the original owner of the pistol.

I'll sell it for $425 or trade...

I am interested in a G26. I am looking for a double stack subcompact. I guess I would consider the G27 or G33 also. Let me know what you have and I will let you know if I am interested.

I will be making a sale or trade via FFL. I would like to meet locally because I use a pawn shop/FFL that charges $25 for the BGC and transfer.
(I work nights with Wed and Thur off, so please be patient with meeting up to buy/sell/trade)
111.jpg
222.jpg
3333.jpg