JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Camas
State
Washington
Zip Code
Dallas cowboys cooper rush Glock 17 with hk compensator for sale. 600$ cash. Also very open to trades. Whether it's straight trades, cash on your end, or cash on my end. 50rds fired through to ensure function. No mags. Text to setup meeting/info:
(360)606-8970
-Randy

74FA4A9A-1CAA-4D69-9206-491E325CD7CD.jpeg 921D0EA0-782B-47B4-8997-C28DF02CA9E8.jpeg 29389045-9BC8-4B7A-99E3-3E400DC217AA.jpeg 89397504-592B-452B-A449-D507130A8A33.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Can you post a photo from the top of the comp and a photo looking down the barrel with the comp on? From the photos it doesn't look like the comp is in line with the barrel. But it also may be the angle. I've never seen a Glock with a comp that attaches to the frame instead of the barrel itself.

GLWS!

Can you post a photo from the top of the comp and a photo looking down the barrel with the comp on? From the photos it doesn't look like the comp is in line with the barrel. But it also may be the angle. I've never seen a Glock with a comp that attaches to the frame instead of the barrel itself.

GLWS!
Yes I'll do this tomorrow when I'm back at the shop! The comp is not attached in any of the photos, so thats why it looks kinda off! I had to take the comp off to disassemble and wipe down/clean the gun and then was just too lazy to put it back on. But it does function fully with the comp! If you're serious about buying/trading for it, I'll let you come shoot it, just bring your own ammo!

Yes I'll do this tomorrow when I'm back at the shop! The comp is not attached in any of the photos, so thats why it looks kinda off! I had to take the comp off to disassemble and wipe down/clean the gun and then was just too lazy to put it back on. But it does function fully with the comp! If you're serious about buying/trading for it, I'll let you come shoot it, just bring your own ammo!
I was more curious as to how the comp worked. I have comps on the majority of my Glocks but have not seen a set up like that. Not interested in buying I was just curious as to the set up.

Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.