JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello Northwest Firearms,

I have decided to part ways with my generation 4 Glock 17. It has maybe 150 rounds through it in total. It has been sitting in my nightstand and after doing some thinking, I realized its expendable.

* 3 magazines
* I do not have the back straps or Glock plastic case.

I would like to get $460 out of it, it is in like new condition. I also have a Streamlight TLR-1 HL, I can leave that on the gun for $550.

Please TEXT me at 971-280-0188 or e-mail me if you have questions.

Thanks!

Last Edited:
They usually come with a medium and large back strap, if the medium back strap is on the it makes the exact size as a gen 3. If the large backstrap is on and it makes it bigger than a gen 3 say if you have bigger hands. Since the two extra back straps are missing, it comes with just the frame the way it is which is a size that is slightly smaller then the medium extra backstrap.

Thank you for that. I've owned a ton of glocks. I was curious as to why he said there wasn't one on the gun? Assuming a blank back strap? Lol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.