JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I have a LPKit I traded into. I'm in Portland, OR. I also drive to Tacoma every night for work. Barrel, slide, anything I can aquire towards the build is appreciated.. THANKS!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a complete upper parts kit. It was from a Gen 4 but should work other than the recoil spring.

Ok great! Are you ever North off Tualatin, for work or anything? If not I'm sure there's a weekday I Could make it down. I work nights. Typically off of work around 10:00 AM; & try to be home getting to bed by 2:30PM -weekdays.
-thanks!

Ok great! Are you ever North off Tualatin, for work or anything? If not I'm sure there's a weekday I Could make it down. I work nights. Typically off of work around 10:00 AM; & try to be home getting to bed by 2:30PM -weekdays.
-thanks!
Yea I work in Portland down by omsi

Oh that's great! I drive right by that exit on my way home from work, every morning. Do you have the ability to step away, on a break, if I came by tomorrow around 9:30-10:00ish?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.