JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$65
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
There is not a dang thing wrong with this Brand New Toilet , I ordered the wrong one it's the distance from the wall to the discharge opening I have since ordered a new one and Home Depot has changed their return policy to 90days so I can't take it back that time has gone

This white one-piece toilet by Glacier Bay occupies minimal space while offering the spaciousness of an elongated bowl. This high-efficiency unit delivers 1.1 GPF for liquid flushes and 1.6 for full flushes, both options easily located at the top-mounted push button. This toilet features integrated tank-to-bowl construction for easy cleaning and its soft lines and sleek curves create an elegant design. While conserving water so you can save on your utility bills, this vitreous china-construction toilet is crack-resistant and includes all necessary installation hardware and a slow-close seat.
  • Low-volume 1.1 GPF flush meets EPA's WaterSense criteria for superb water conservation, equating to more than 20% less fluid per flush
  • Dual-flush option allows users to select 1.1 GPF for liquids or 1.6 GPF for solids
  • Includes white tank cover, elongated slow-close seat with lid, chrome-plated trip levers, wax seal and all hardware necessary for installation
  • Constructed with white vitreous China, which resists fading, cracking and abrasions
  • 16.5 in. bowl height for superior comfort
  • 1-piece design is compact and easy to clean
  • Toilet water supply line sold separately
  • Toilet weighs 80.7 lbs.
  • Lifetime limited warranty
  • WaterSense
1698442104975.png
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Symmons...ot-Included-3606-H321-V-STN-1-5-TRM/305651924
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Symmons...1-V-STN-1-5-TRM/305651924#ratings-and-reviews
Dimensions: H 28.8 in, W 16.5 in, D 29.6 in

NO AMMO CANS INCLUDED IN SALE

I bought 3 and this one the opening at the base is to big ( the distance from the wall to center needs to be shorter I need the smaller one

Home depot won't take it back as it's been more than 90 days even with receipt So anyone want one I'm happy with the other 2

Will except trades

(7,979) IMG_9397.jpeg IMG_9396.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top