JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
J/K about the delivery...suckers.

I have a big ole' ditch witch that I figured I'd check and see if any of ya'll farmers out there want. As far as I know, it runs. It goes through oil like you wouldn't believe, but I guess all the old one's did/do. I don't know the model, but a tad bit of googling leads me to think it may be a M422, or a variation of that. The boom seems bigger on mine, and the gas tank is in a different spot, among a few other minor differences.

Please note: I'm selling this under the pretense of it not working. I was told it did, but I'd rather you think it didn't and be pleasantly surprised when it fires up.

The only part I know is missing is something that engages the driveshaft to the transmission. The splines or whatever match up, but there is a fork-type-thingy (shut-up) that is controlled by an external lever that engages a doo-dad inside the chaincase. The doo-dad is what's missing.

I'm pretty good with this kinda stuff, I'm sure you could tell by now.

K. That's a fib. I know circuit boards and software, not transmissions and driveshafts. That's why this big ole' bastard can be yours for the low-low-price of just...$350. That's right: $350. Only trade considered would be for a good quality .45 semi-auto or snub nosed .357mag, or 2-6" bbl .44mag.

PM any questions, but if it's about how it works or something, you're better off asking the next homeless person you see.

If it's for directions to my house, and to schedule a time to pick it up, then by all means, PM away!!

DSCN1286.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top