JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am a small time operation nothing like the volume that coctailer and JCWeaponry and some of the other dealers here have so I like to clean out the inventory at the end of the year. These are what have been in my inventory all year and I want them gone. These are only a few dollars over my cost, but I won't say how much.

Black Taurus TCP 738 .380 ACP $250
100_4966.jpg

SS Taurus TCP 738 .380 ACP $255*SPF*
100_4968.jpg

S&W 642 Centennial w/Performance Shop tuned trigger. Also includes a speed loader and in the pocket holster made by desantis I believe. 50 rounds through the gun....$455
100_4980.jpg

SS Ruger LCP .380acp $305 includes two magazines instead of just the one that Ruger sends. Sold locally
100_4977.jpg

Armalite AR10 Stripped Lower Receiver $200Sold
100_4954.jpg

1- DPMS .308 LPK's $75 each Sold One
1- DPMS .308 Stocks $70 each Sold One
102_4905.jpg

I will deliver these to an Ortwein Arms or Fortmoe Arms the next time I am in Portland, which should be early December, or I can ship them but shipping will be extra and at the cost of the buyer. Or you can take a trip down here to Roseburg and do the paper work and pay the $10 background check fee.

As of now no reply on my PM that I sent. Did you get it? Still interested in the SS Taurus TCP 738 .380 ACP $255. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top