JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Comparative example:

Men in women's rooms. The whole trans rights brigade argued it shouldn't be a problem and that thus far (at the time) there had been no issues of predators taking advantage of that.

Fast forward to now, there have been plenty of document assaults, or attempted assaults, indecent exposures, and rapes that have occurred at the hands of men claiming/pretending to identify as women, using those facilities for such crimes.

The claim it would become a problem was right, it did.
I was able to find one instance of that from a prisoner in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, but am unable to find any other documented cases that would support that claim.

On the other hand I can find several instances of conservative politicians that are guilty of that

Of the Red Flag Laws I have looked at they all have some option for the person in question to address the allegations prior to the EPO being issued with some differences on how to handle cases of 'extreme risk' (suicide, active threats, that kind of thing) Freely admit I have only looked at a few, so can't tell you if the identity of the accuser is withheld by law or situation
Not a lawyer.
It would seem that the mechanics of an emergency protection order already do the job that "new" proposed legislation claims to be aimed at doing. Any expansion of the parameters for establishing that an individual poses a significant threat to themselves or others is merely preying on the emotions of weak minded voters.
Imo

Not a lawyer.
It would seem that the mechanics of an emergency protection order already do the job that "new" proposed legislation claims to be aimed at doing. Any expansion of the parameters for establishing that an individual poses a significant threat to themselves or others is merely preying on the emotions of weak minded voters.
Imo
;)
JustYourOpinion.jpg

Intervention Orders
● Provides resources to states and tribes to create and administer laws that help ensure deadly weapons are kept out of the hands of individuals whom a court has determined to be a significant danger to themselves or others, consistent with state and federal due process and constitutional protections.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was able to find one instance of that from a prisoner in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, but am unable to find any other documented cases that would support that claim.

On the other hand I can find several instances of conservative politicians that are guilty of that
Documented case of what? Red flag law abuse or a tranny being a problem in a women's room?

Question for those who are familiar with judicial process / law enforcement:

If someone has been arrested, arraigned, and posts bail, does law enforcement search their property and seize any firearms in the interim pending trial?
Have they been found guilty and charged? Cause if they haven't been sentenced then they are not a "Felon" and are still allowed to own firearms from my understanding. I may be wrong though. I know that once you are found guilty you have to get rid of your firearms and turn over your CHL. I witness a buddy go through this exact thing when he was accused of a crime. Whether he did the crime or not is unknown to me. I got a suppressor at an excellent price though due to his sentencing although I would have rather him be found not guilty and be able to keep his firearms.

I mean, I clipped your post in my last post to just one part of what you said, and my reply was very specific to that part, but maybe this is clearer?
Given our previous misunderstandings I wanted to make sure I was not misunderstanding you again.

This was a big deal recently. The school system tried to cover it up and pretend it never happened. It finally came to light.

Have they been found guilty and charged? Cause if they haven't been sentenced then they are not a "Felon" and are still allowed to own firearms from my understanding. I may be wrong though. I know that once you are found guilty you have to get rid of your firearms and turn over your CHL. I witness a buddy go through this exact thing when he was accused of a crime. Whether he did the crime or not is unknown to me. I got a suppressor at an excellent price though due to his sentencing although I would have rather him be found not guilty and be able to keep his firearms.
According to the DOJ:

Initial Hearing / Arraignment:

Either the same day or the day after a defendant is arrested and charged, they are brought before a magistrate judge for an initial hearing on the case. At that time, the defendant learns more about his rights and the charges against him, arrangements are made for him to have an attorney, and the judge decides if the defendant will be held in prison or released until the trial.

In many cases, the law allows the defendant to be released from prison before a trial if they meet the requirements for bail. Before the judge makes the decision on whether to grant bail, they must hold a hearing to learn facts about the defendant including how long the defendant has lived in the area, if they have family nearby, prior criminal record, and if they have threatened any witnesses in the case. The judge also considers the defendant's potential danger to the community.

If the defendant cannot "post bail" (pay the money), the judge may order the defendant to be remanded into the custody of the U.S. Marshals pending trial.

The defendant will also be asked to plead guilty or not guilty to the charges.

Given our previous misunderstandings I wanted to make sure I was not misunderstanding you again.

This was a big deal recently. The school system tried to cover it up and pretend it never happened. It finally came to light.

Yeah, where's that crowd that always says " if we can prevent this from happening to even one child , then it's worth it " ...?

Ah, yes, I do recall that, so that's one, what else do you have that would add up to the " plenty of document assaults, or attempted assaults, indecent exposures, and rapes" that you claim happened?

Ah, yes, I do recall that, so that's one, what else do you have that would add up to the " plenty of document assaults, or attempted assaults, indecent exposures, and rapes" that you claim happened?
How many people get to be sacrificed before you would feel it sufficiently evident?

A guy showing off his scrot and penis at a women's spa after claiming to be such.

How many people get to be sacrificed before you would feel it sufficiently evident?

A guy showing off his scrot and penis at a women's spa after claiming to be such.

Want another?

According to the DOJ:
So from that my understanding is they haven't been found guilty and should still retain their 2A rights. But in todays day in age when criminals post $5,000 bail for attempted murder, murder, assault, etc cause of our wonderful and spineless DAs the rules may be different. I'm no a cop or a judge though…..

Enough that the group you are saying is an issue has more documented cases than other groups to indicate that members of that group are uniquely prone to the allegations you are making
Need another?

So, based on your claim - tranny men pretending to be women should be allowed to use women's facilities until they have documented cases of rape/sexual assault/indecent exposure the same as men do elsewhere?

Like, are you hearing yourself right now? It's not an issue until the statistics are similar?

Well then, hold the F'n phone because the statistics on gun violence between who peacefully owns/uses guns compared to the statistics on who violently and illegally owns/uses guns, blows the latter out of the water, into the sky, and out of Earths atmosphere, into outer space.

There are millions and millions and millions of gun owners who have never and will never use a firearm during a violent crime their entire life. There are a comparatively insignificant number of people who do/will.

If we have to wait for statistics to match then we can just go ahead and forget all about this red flag business and every other gun law ever written because the statistics of how many people will be a violent problem compared to how many won't are infinitesimally out of proportion.

Enough that the group you are saying is an issue has more documented cases than other groups to indicate that members of that group are uniquely prone to the allegations you are making
This would be like comparing murder rates to non murder rates. Yet, murders are the issue. The fact that transgender bathroom policies causing assaults are of a low frequency does not invalidate closing that loophole.

Wow.
It has nothing to do with the "group " you believe that you're advocating for.

It's the new situation that was created, and has subsequently been exploited by anyone who sees the fresh opportunity for abuse. The same core issue that presents itself every time we attempt to better ourselves through legislation. Which is why I am sick of new laws attempting to right all the wrongs that people perceive with their overdeveloped feels.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top