JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$378
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
Zip Code
GLOCK 22.3 Sale at GT Distributors TODAY (2/17/22)

https://www.gtdist.com/used-glock-22-gen-3-40-pistol.html

Here's how you can get into shooting BOTH a Glock 17 and a Glock 22 for under $378.

The sale price I see today on a G22.3 at GT Distributors is so low, that it makes entry into the Glock platform for BOTH 9MM AND 40 CAL - ridiculously cheap, and I thought I'd point that out for folks who want to tryout the Glock platform.

Yep, less than $378 for BOTH calibers in a full-sized pistol. I know because I've done the same thing (and I am a Glock fanboi).

Here's the breakdown.

• G22 & 2 mags, Gen 3 (probably a police trade-in) at GT Distributors - (#269.99 + $15 shipping) = $284.99.

• Hooper Gunworks Glock 22 9mm conversion barrel (stainless or black) - on Ebay - FREE shipping = $64.97.

• Two MagPul Pmags GL9, 17-round, 9mm at Recoil Gunworks for $11.29 each, plus $5 shipping = $27.58.

Total package comes in at: $284.99 + $64.97 + $27.58 = $377.58.

For $378 you've got a Gen 3 G22 or G17.

Also, if you're into Glock clone polymer frames, the Generation 3 version of Glock uppers is what works on these frames.

I have put together this EXACT SAME SETUP - purchasing from these vendors. Also, I've built a P80 frame that I run my G22 upper on in both 40 and 9.

From my experience with police trade-ins (I have several Glock police trade-ins) they have seen very little wear. Their night sights are usually depleted, but overall pistol condition is excellent.

I have purchased from all of the vendors above and they are legitimate and reputable.

TWYLALTR

Cheers.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service