JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
More tinfoil, buuuttt...

In the summer around here we can start out with a clear morning then as the jets go over and leave their contrails, the contrails eventually all merge together and we get this nasty looking high level overcast. It could be a coincidence or just something normal with the typical atmospheric conditions of the Portland area and it's close proximity to the Pacific ocean and the Columbia Gorge. But what do I know...I'm not Bob the Weather Cat.

And....were we supposed to have a winter this winter? That was an odd one as well. :confused::eek:o_O:D

I love global warming, I make money when the suns out. Good enough for me.
Ill die under a house or falling off a ladder long before cancer or the earths climate gets me.

The 92 yr old Grandma next door blames all the kooky weather around the world because men stepped on the moon.
As good an answer as any I guess.

Allied bombers preparing to change the weather over Berlin.
contrailww2.jpg

The Companies making the Airtanker components ( Tanks, Spray nozzles, hosing & pumping, and refilling capabilities & storage & transport of materials are great investments in the market still (Even after all these years)

^^^ I sure enjoy that Ignore Feature...

Per topic... Controlling the weather has been Acknowledged for decades, by both America & Russia... And ~Without~ The contrails most everyone talks about....

HAARP, Lazer Beam Weapons, and a few other more unknown items, are very capable weather changers....

philip :rolleyes:

I have a hard time not laughing in the face of somebody who believes there is a group controlling the weather. Seriously... Then there are the anti-vaxers (another story), Chemtrail hooligans and those believing 9-11 was an inside job but still blame the Muslim terrorists.

:s0114::s0114::s0114:

:s0152: To infowars and their advertisers because you are nothing more than "eyeballs" to their marketing ploy.

If high level clouds were being made wouldn't it REFLECT the earths radiation from the sun and cool us like a damn volcanic eruption does?

:s0092:

But I'm just a logic thinker.

Lol.

HAARP:

I can get behind this HAARP though I dig it's tunes.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads