JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
EDIT: Last price reduction. Now I am losing $$. I need the space and I have too many cases!

I have (5) cases of MREs. These aren't the amazon fake ones or some reproduction. These are genuine US issue MREs. (4) of the cases are sealed with bands and the fifth case is opened but none of the MRE's are missing. They are all still sealed. Like I said the real deal genuine MRE. Normally these individual MREs go for $12-15 each at surplus stores. These are all stored in a dry basement climate controlled and dark.

I am selling each case for $65 or the entire lot of 60 MREs for $300.

These are unopened and unexpired. Recent issue. Get your prepper on or just stash some for the next Big One or when the power goes out for a few days. Each case has 12 individual MREs in it for a total of 60. You and your wife have food for a month in the event of a natural disaster. No cooking or refrigeration required.

FTF WA state only unless YOU want to pay for shipping. Thanks.

IMG_2332_zps7q9p3c8z.jpg

IMG_2329_zps0n8ixsp0.jpg

IMG_2330_zpssmxtcxvs.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top