JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey Gang,

I have for sale here two genuine HK MP5 A3 stocks for sale. These are the more desirable non-F models, so they are two position and have the shorter OAL when fully retracted. These have been out of production for years, and supply has completely dried up on the secondary market. These were purchased back in the day from HKparts.net when they were still available. One was purchased as a refurbished model, the other remained in it's glorious clapped out finish.

I'm sure I will get flak for price gouging, and I understand that sentiment, but I'm selling these for my close friend who is trying to purchase his first home and start a family (if you have any idea of the housing market right now, I'm sure you understand he needs as much money as he can get). So apologies but no trades this time money only please. Shipping is available for additional cost. Buy these so he doesn't have to sell his MP5's as well.

The refinished stock has markings <8/2/78> on the stock. It has a like-new buffer pad on it, and the general finish is a beautiful phosphate coating. On my personal MKE MP5 clone, the retractable mechanism works great no issues, but there is just an ever-so-slight amount of play in the vertical axis when the stock is fully extended. It doesn't bother me because I don't notice it when shouldered, but I do want to be upfront with any perceived issues. This may fit perfectly no issues on a genuine SP5, but I wouldn't know because I do not have access to one. I am asking $800 FTF for this one SOLD.

For the second stock, this was purchased un-refurbished. This stock also has markings <8/2/78> on the stock. The buffer pad appears used. Interestingly enough, this particular stock locks up very tight on my MKE MP5 clone no appreciable wobbling I can tell. However, if you deploy the stock quickly and forcefully you can actually move past the locking tab by maybe a millimeter or less. This doesn't seem to be a big deal since shouldering the stock will immediately cause the locking tab to lock in place, but again I want to be upfront with any issues I see with this stock. I am asking $650 FTF for this stock. See pics below:

20220308_201049.jpg
20220308_201040.jpg
20220308_201056.jpg
20220308_201125.jpg
20220308_201116.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Shane

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA