JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Glock 45 9mm
gen 5
comes with original box and 1 pmag
has Glock oem night sights installed..

$350 firm on price

buyer covers there Transfer at money market pawn on 136th and Powell in Se Portland..

oregon buyers only due to state laws..
no shipping

also selling a brand new 1911 9mm with 3 mags for $300
Glock42 with 3 mags and night sights for $320

IMG_20230526_110843.jpg IMG_20230526_110833.jpg IMG_20230526_112843.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yep, bought a staccato last week from an Oregonian. It's not an issue. Unless it's because you don't want to, which is fine. Just not against any la

Well, I'll buy it if you want to look into it or call my ffl. If you are uncomfortable, no problem
Call money market pawn on Powell ,if they say you can purchase it then I would gladly meet you up there. It's on 136th and Powell in Se Portland

Damn good price. If I didn't already have one I'd jump all over this. GLWS!

Hence me saying, it's not a legal issue. Also that it was because you didn't want to drive 15 minutes, that's ok too. Just please don't spread misinformation. Thanks, and glws.
It is a legal issue if he doesn't want to ship or leave the state as well as the magazine being sold to someone in Washington.

Not misinformation.

If I didn't already have a few G45s I'd scoop this up today. Someone is getting a hell of a deal.

Hence my line of questioning. I also stated, it's a non issue if those were his reasons. He stated not wanting to ship. Then it being legality. Things are trash for Washington already, making sure this isn't the norm on post. I wished him well and am on my way, but claiming it's illegal is definitely not true.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.