Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by GRUNDEL, Jul 22, 2015.
Have it coated...
I was thinking about it. Just figured I'd see if anyone was interested. I know a lot of guys like the finish on these. I will say the action is smoother feeling than any of the many Glocks I've owned before.
I have no idea what work you do, but you are an excellent photographer.
Well thanks for the compliment, and that's funny for a couple reasons. I'm pretty much a glorified dirt worker by trade (utility maintenance) and the recipe for my pictures are as follows.
1) put wife's green thingy one kitchen table
2) lay out stuff for sale
3) click pictures with iPhone
4) click photobucket App on phone and load pictures
5) sit down at table, cut paste pictures from App to NWFA Add
6) add description and post Add
The whole thing literally takes about 5 minutes. So again thanks for the compliment but I gotta give the credit to some handy technology and maybe using my wife's green thing as a back drop.
Separate names with a comma.