JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
10mm
City
West Richland
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello,

First time posting here. Moved to WA after getting out of the military and just set up my account here. I've got a Gen 4 Glock 40 MOS that I'm looking to sell or trade for a Gen 4 Glock 20.

My G40 is in excellent condition, legitimately less than 100 rounds through the gun. All factory, no "upgrades" or parts replaced. Unfortunately I do not have any 10 round mags that I can include. I bought it before the stupid capacity limits and only have standard capacity mags. Gun includes everything from the factory (minus mags obviously). Looking for $550 for the gun itself, will include the RMR02 6.5 MOA dot (with box and everything from the store) for another $325.

Would love to trade for a G20 in the same condition as my G40. I just prefer the shorter barrel. We could each keep our mags and be all set. May be open to other trades (44/454 revolvers? Other things too, I like lots of stuff as long as it's high quality. Not interested in low quality junk, sorry).

I'm located in Tri Cities WA. Willing to meet within a reasonable distance, not looking to drive all day.

DF742BCC-2FF8-47F5-BD41-9FA2CEE08EFD.jpeg B0529482-8A0E-450C-82B9-D2EB0AA1413B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just swap slide assemblies with someone and keep your frames. Nobody would have to do any paperwork and they'd still be the exact same thing. You could even trade interstate that way

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.