Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR Gen 4 Glock 23

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Snipej1, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Snipej1

Snipej1 Tualatin New Member

Just got this Glock in a trade a few days ago, however all of my other pistols are 9mm and really don't need another Glock in a different caliber. It is used, so it shows a bit of holster wear on the slide release, but not really on the slide itself. As a few scuffs here and there from carry. Comes with one medium back strap, two mags, and the plastic Glock case.

Looking to sell for $415 OBO, buyers pays transfer fee.

As far as trades go, I'm pretty open. Pistols in 9mm are what I'm really after, maybe a 1911? No shotguns please. Only rifles I'm interested in are Ar15s. Really want a Gen 4 Glock 19 in a color other than black. Cash can flow both ways. Let me know what you've got.

Text 5035771673 for Pics and offers.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  2. MIKEV311

MIKEV311 SALEM,OREGON Member

Any interest in a s&w sd9 ve with 3mags in 9mm and I'll throw 100.00cash on top?

3. Snipej1

Thanks for the offer but I'll pass!

4. pdx8mm

pdx8mm Clackamas Oregon Member

just buy the lone wolf coversion barrel and a couple 9mm mags?? you have a G19

5. Snipej1

Thought about it but I already have a 19. If I were to have another I'd rather have an actual 19 with no concerns about reliability.