JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Greetings All, this has been my EDC for a couple of years now and is a great carry package. IMHO this is what the G45 should have been, anyway. Its a Gen 4 frame with Magpul magwell, very slim, I put it on not so much for speed reloads but to save my hand from getting pinched when doing a mag change, which it does perfectly. The trigger is a ZEV Fulcrum Ultimate trigger and is very smooth and light but not too light for carry, about 3-3.5lbs Olight PL Mini tactical light, which are great lights if you've never heard of them, I have 5 of their lights, mostly handhelds and they are tough and extremely bright. This light is rechargeable and works like and Apple watch, recharges using a magnetic puck that you just attach that is hooked to a usb charger, very quick and easy, light goes on/off very quickly with detach lever. Very slim too, it fits in the included IWB holster that was designed for the gun with the light. If you look in the top down slide picture, the light is attached and you can see it does not protrude from the side of the gun. The slide is a brownells longslide for the 19 with the RMR/SRO cut into the slide. Does not use adapter plates at all, bolts to the slide keeping it as low as possible. It is a gen 3 slide with a gen 3 barrel. The adapter plate for the recoil quide rod is installed so that you can use a gen 3 slide on a gen 4 frame. The gen 4 G19 slide/barrel/ recoil spring assembly is included and the gun can be put back into the original condition with just slide parts swap out. Both slides have Trijicon Night Sites on them. The Trijicon SRO is NOT included but wanted to show how it looks and fits with the gun/holster, you don't even know its there while carrying it. If you want the SRO we can talk but it would be at least $425 more just FYI. 3 mags, glock box etc included.

Everything pictured but the SRO is $750 FTF at local dealer. $775 shipped to FFL.

PM Me with any questions or additional pictures.

Oh, PS, the reason why I am selling is going to order a STI Staccato C2 Duo to replace this. This gun shoots and functions awesome.

Glock1.jpg Glock2.jpg glock3.jpg glock4.jpg glock5.jpg glock6.jpg glock7.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.