JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a really good condition Glock g36. Its got a couple of very small light scratches on the slide. Has very little use. It comes with am iwb holster, talon wrap around grip, lasermax guide rod laser and all the original equipment. Its a single stack .45 acp. It does have a punisher rear slide cover which can be replaced for about 5$ if you don't like it. Im really looking for a 3" 1911, or other sigs in .40 or .45. Also looking for a new hunting rifle. +/- cash on my side if need be. No Taurus or cheaper firearms. Only willing to move up. Let me know what you have. Email, pm or text at 360-721-zero five eight eight

IMG_2604_zps165f4de5.jpg IMG_2603_zps0940e3cc.jpg IMG_2602_zpsae3fbd3a.jpg IMG_2601_zps78204b9d.jpg IMG_2600_zpsd8efa8b6.jpg IMG_2599_zpsba659948.jpg

Unless I'm not seeing it, you are missing a cash price which is necessary per the forum rules if you have it listed as WTS (or WTS/WTT). If not wanting to sell, you can change the prefix by first clicking EDIT on your post, then GO ADVANCED button at the bottom and then you can change it up top.

I wish I had what you were looking for in trade (and that I was in Washington). But alas, I don't. I'm trying to trade my M&P40c, 3mags, box, and Sticky Holster for a G36 (or G30 or M&P45c). If you were at all interested I also have a compact laser for it that I could also include. But I understand that you have your list and are not looking for anything else. Good luck with this. I'm sure you'll get what you want.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.