JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Glock
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Looking for the rest of the parts for my P80 build.
Looking for a gen 3 G19 slide and barrel, preferably complete. Don't care about ware or amount of use. I have cash in hand, FTF in Vancouver. Please PM if you have these items.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Adding how much you'd spend might help you get traction.

FWIW, I tried a Zev slide that wouldn't run smooth and ended up with a P80 brand slide that hasn't had a single failure.

Don't get a rock slide. Or whatever it is.

Lone wolf is another option when they catch up.

Lots of people making stuff just for that. And you need tools to make a bare slide.

Good luck!

Palmetto has a basic slide complete with everything for $160ish.
I ordered one last month on the tenth and it still hasn't shipped and their customer service does not exist any longer. So there is no idea what's going on with it, placed orders since that have all shipped…
Good deal if your in no hurry at all.

Palmetto has a basic slide complete with everything for $160ish.
I ordered one last month on the tenth and it still hasn't shipped and their customer service does not exist any longer. So there is no idea what's going on with it, placed orders since that have all shipped…
Good deal if your in no hurry at all.
I've never really been a fan of PSA also don't like dealing with crappy customer service I'd rather pay a little bit more and have it right away thank you though

I've never really been a fan of PSA also don't like dealing with crappy customer service I'd rather pay a little bit more and have it right away thank you though
Palmetto doesn't have customer service anymore. Try and call, it spouts off some BS and hangs up on you. The chat box CS is turned off, even emails come back saying don't respond to the email. Only thing they have is cancel your order or return your order prompts. They really went to sh!t over there. They use to have prices you couldn't beat but anymore if you're not ordering a non-PSA item it's just the complete F-U runaround BS.

The one I ordered is the threaded barrel, rmr cut, suppressor height sights, it was $240 and change shipped, but its coming up on a month waiting for it to ship.

To bad your a Washington resident! Keith's Sporting goods sells used Glocks relatively cheap like $400 range. But you wouldn't be able to buy it since you are required to buy handguns in the state of your residency. Dumb law if you ask me specially when it only applies to handguns. Rifles you can buy out of state no problem. Best of luck bro hopefully a member on here will hook it up for ya!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.