JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a Springfield Armory "Loaded" MC Operator. According to Springfield, these were originally designed for MARSOC, and put into their production line a few years later. This is the first generation, and does not have the checkered front strap like the newer model.

I bought this in 2013 from another forum member, total round count is somewhere near 1,200, so she's got a lot of life left in her. Great shooter, very reliable, puts bullets where you aim and goes bang when you pull the trigger. There are a couple of faint scratches near the take down pin, as you can see in the photos, but it's pretty nice otherwise.

For $700 you get the pistol, the owner's manual, the original Pachmayr rubber grips, and three like-new Wilson Combat magazines.

For $750 you also get a carrying case, a bag of snap caps, a brand new Galco OWB holster designed specifically for railed Springfields, and a nylon bushing wrench.

For $850, I'll also add a Streamlight TLR-1HL @ 630 lumens, a ten pack of batteries, a 50 round box of Tula range ammo, and a 50 round box of Federal HST defensive ammo.

Buyer pays transfer fees, but I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance to an FFL of your choice. I'm available weekends and possibly Wednesdays.

008.JPG 020.JPG 017.JPG 009.JPG

Last Edited:
It's a "Government" profile, so full sized with a 5" barrel. It is a two tone, black slide and controls, with an olive drab receiver. I get really mixed opinions on it, people seem to either hate the color or think it's a cool combo. Here's a pic with better contrast, wearing the original grips. 100_5368.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.