JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Geissele
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is a Geissele B-G2S-E trigger with KNS anti-rotation pins. Has one mag through it, mint condition.

$100 + $10 shipping from Alabama where I am going to school at the moment. Check my feedback, it's 100% and I continue to buy and sell while I am away. Paypal friends and family only.

Thanks for looking!

https://www.brownells.com/gun-parts...-parts/ar-15-enhanced-triggers/?sku=100014358
B-G2S-E (Brownells / Geissele 2-Stage Enhanced)

The B-G2S-E Enhanced Trigger has a two-stage pull that provides superior control and helps accuracy while maintaining the robustness and reliability Geissele triggers are famous for. The B-G2S-E has a smooth, light 1st stage take up of 2.3 lbs. and a crisp, candy-cane-like 2nd stage break at 1.2 lbs. The B-G2S-E is ideal for use in precision rifles where accuracy and reliability are both critical.

Geissele and Brownells have teamed up to offer two unique triggers that give you the best performance at the best price! As one of the oldest and largest distributors of Geissele products, we had the unique opportunity to sit down with them to spec out two AR-15 triggers that wring out every bit of the performance Geissele is famous for. We also wanted to deliver them at a price point that won't make Geissele fans wait until a Black Friday sale to upgrade their current trigger!

We found ways to reduce production costs on things that don't sacrifice the legendary Geissele trigger performance. So these triggers are not laser-engraved (which you can't see anyway when they're in the gun), and they're batch-tested rather than individually inspected. Rest assured, if for ANY reason you're not satisfied with your Brownells-exclusive Geissele trigger, it's still Guaranteed. Forever.® Simply return it to us for refund or exchange if it doesn't meet your expectations.

IMG_8462.jpeg IMG_8464.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews