JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$90
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have 200 rnds of this ammo . Date on the box is 2018.
From their website: Geco 7.62x39mm ammo non-corrosive ammunition, re-loadable and features brass casing and boxer primer. Ideal for target practice, plinking or range use this high quality ammunition is ready for the job. Geco 7.62x39mm ammo is loaded with a 124 grain Full Metal Jacket Round Nose bullet that is lead core and non-magnetic. Geco are extremely reliable, MATCH grade cartridges. Geco ammunition is made with high quality components and held at above ammo standards, making it the top ammunition provider on the European market .
Made inSirok, Hungary
ManufacturerGECO AMMO
Caliber7.62X39MM
Bullet TypeFull Metal Jacket Round Nose
Muzzle Velocity2430 fps
Muzzle Energy1665 ft. lbs
PrimerBoxer
CasingBrass Case
Ammo RatingTarget & Practice 7.62x39mm Ammo

A3000C57-A802-4EB4-8BB2-2C6D07A15E30.jpeg 6727C94B-36CA-43A1-9BFF-0D124EA4EC4B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have 200 rnds of this ammo . Date on the box is 2018.
From their website: Geco 7.62x39mm ammo non-corrosive ammunition, re-loadable and features brass casing and boxer primer. Ideal for target practice, plinking or range use this high quality ammunition is ready for the job. Geco 7.62x39mm ammo is loaded with a 124 grain Full Metal Jacket Round Nose bullet that is lead core and non-magnetic. Geco are extremely reliable, MATCH grade cartridges. Geco ammunition is made with high quality components and held at above ammo standards, making it the top ammunition provider on the European market .
Made inSirok, Hungary
ManufacturerGECO AMMO
Caliber7.62X39MM
Bullet TypeFull Metal Jacket Round Nose
Muzzle Velocity2430 fps
Muzzle Energy1665 ft. lbs
PrimerBoxer
CasingBrass Case
Ammo RatingTarget & Practice 7.62x39mm Ammo

View attachment 1194432 View attachment 1194433
Hi, would you consider $80? I can pick it up today

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.