JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$575
Manufacturer
IMI
City
OREGON CITY
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my Galil SAR kit complete with 13" barrel CL barrel (excellent barrel from AZ CNC Machine Co - Obstreperous from AK File), as well as a new bullet guide. Barrel is the separate bayo lug version to match the kit.

I purchased this kit from Apex years ago. Exact description here on their site. Haven't even degreased it but looks to be in good shape. Charging handle knob is almost perfectly round (slightest flattening on the side). Flip up sights intact.

Needing to fund other priorities and I already have an ARM, otherwise I'd keep it. Please let me know if you want specific photos of something. I only want happy customers. Probably goes without saying, but you'll need a receiver (Tortort is the best), and this would be an NFA item with this barrel, so plan accordingly.

$575 - Prefer Oregon City meetup.

eYvihfydVMnTkr-eo0LAUw=w1718-h1289-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

ve0IemQi5fqnPcJdyH0xWQ=w1718-h1289-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

sbeVLS1PCjbGJ23cvQslT6g=w989-h1319-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling my Galil SAR kit complete with 13" barrel CL barrel (excellent barrel from AZ CNC Machine Co - Obstreperous from AK File), as well as a new bullet guide. Barrel is the separate bayo lug version to match the kit.

I purchased this kit from Apex years ago. Exact description here on their site. Haven't even degreased it but looks to be in good shape. Charging handle knob is almost perfectly round (slightest flattening on the side). Flip up sights intact.

Needing to fund other priorities and I already have an ARM, otherwise I'd keep it. Please let me know if you want specific photos of something. I only want happy customers. Probably goes without saying, but you'll need a receiver (Tortort is the best), and this would be an NFA item with this barrel, so plan accordingly.

$750 - Prefer Oregon City meetup.

View attachment 1405685

View attachment 1405686

View attachment 1405687
@wired
I can see him building this.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.