JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
If these took AR mags I'd buy one lol 😂

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If these took AR mags I'd buy one lol 😂

Galil 5.56x45 mags are inexpensive and easy to come by.

Galil 5.56x45 mags are inexpensive and easy to come by.
You sir are the devil.
I'm waiting on my Nato AUG, Taxes, child support, and pay day. If it's still for sale I will order a PSA Ak in 5.56 lol

Get the 'battle worn' one for $20 cheaper- this is the one i bought a couple of months ago, and honestly it is incredible! I have a lot of guns, but this one takes the cake. Love the wood on an OG galil. Definitely set aside money to source the required bipod, as they no longer come with them but is mandatory to finish the look IMO. As mentioned by Heretic, mags are cheap and plentiful right now, so would recommend buying some just in case. Also can find the 50 round mags, but much more expensive and harder to come by. What other gun out there has a built in bottle opener, on purpose? ;-) https://www.classicfirearms.com/jra...d-handguard-case-30-round-mag-no-bayonet-lug/

I have had a golani golil in the past. Miss it but I'm not looking to have to stock pile new mags for a single rifle.
Great deals and I like the wood one better.
Literally just finished build 5 ARs, AR9, AR10, glock clone, and ordered a AUG in the last two months. I have four lowers unbuilt, so the Galil clone might happen but probably not.

Something about these I've always wondered was the sight radius, which is longer than a comparable milled (or stamped) AK. Plus you have a peep sight instead of the slot/ladder combo. I love the feel of AKs but I've never shot them as well as the AR15 because of the short sight radius and the glare on the rear sights. Maybe somebody can comment on the Galil (Gallant) iron sight accuracy?

Something about these I've always wondered was the sight radius, which is longer than a comparable milled (or stamped) AK. Plus you have a peep sight instead of the slot/ladder combo. I love the feel of AKs but I've never shot them as well as the AR15 because of the short sight radius and the glare on the rear sights. Maybe somebody can comment on the Galil (Gallant) iron sight accuracy?
Galils actually have BOTH- two different peep sight hole options, and then if you lay the peep sight "flat", there is bigger 'bunny ears' that you can flip up, for close range work. These actually have night sight vials in them too, however the ones that come with these guns are long since depleated and no longer glow. I would imagine you could replace them with fresh night sights if you wanted to. I dont really ever shoot long range so always use the flip up rear bunny ears, or whatever they are called.

I LOVE AKs, and have a bunch. The Galil is basically an Israeli upgraded version of the AK but with a bunch of other guns features added in, such as it has the rear stock of a FAL, chambered in nato 556, has ambi safety on the left side, ambi charging handle with the upswept CH etc. The Isrealis basically took the best of all options and dumped them into one rifle. Oh and then got mad at their soldiers for using their mags as beer bottle openers, so added a bottle opener to the gun, and then also a wire cutter ;-). Pretty amazing weapon IMO.

Here is some info from the Web RE the sighting system:
The rear sight is a flip-up peep type with 300 and 500-meter apertures adjustable for elevation only.
The front-post sight is adjustable for elevation and windage zero. Elevation adjustments are by means of the UZI front-sight tool. Windage adjustment is achieved by loosening and tightening the two opposing screws which move the entire front-sight assembly in its dovetail on to the gas block. The diameter of the front-sight hood is such that it forms an additional aiming circle just within the rear aperture to further assist sight alignment and speed target acquisition.
Taking another cue from the Valmet, the Galil is equipped with tritium (betalight) night sights set for 100 meters. To use, at dusk or night, the front betalight is folded up to expose a vertical bar, which is aligned between the two rear luminous dots. When the rear tritium sight is flipped up for use, the rear peep sights must be placed in an offset position midway between the two apertures.
2C58C319-7BEB-4218-834A-6F9A5BF51139.png

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top