JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a like new and sparkly clean complete G45 frame. It turns out, I don't need two of them. Transfer to be done at A Cut Above, J&B, @LuckySG, or @woosterarmory. $225.

I also have a brand new OEM barrel that I will throw in for $50 with purchase of the frame.

IMG_1886.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Is it the same size as a 17 frame? I've forgotten: the 45 is a 19 slide on a 17 frame, right? 5th gen too, right? I was thinking someone with a 19 could change frames and make a 45, but a 17 owner can only make a 17 with a different serial #, right?

That's a lot of questions lol.

It's a Gen5. 19 slide w/ 17 grip

Any Gen 5 G19 slide will work on here.

I believe I have heard that you can put a 17 slide into it, but I'm not sure why you would want to.

Is it the same size as a 17 frame? I've forgotten: the 45 is a 19 slide on a 17 frame, right? 5th gen too, right? I was thinking someone with a 19 could change frames and make a 45, but a 17 owner can only make a 17 with a different serial #, right?
That's a lot of questions lol.

It's a Gen5. 19 slide w/ 17 grip

Any Gen 5 G19 slide will work on here.

I believe I have heard that you can put a 17 slide into it, but I'm not sure why you would want to

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.