JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a G43X with Glock Ameriglo night sights (basically analogous to Trijicon HD's), and a left over G48 frame (same frame as the G43X) from @LuckySG earlier this week....

I upgraded the mag-catches from the plastic Glock part to the Shield Arms metal version to work with the all metal FIFTEEN ROUND Shield Arms magazines (they'd eventually chew up the plastic Glock mag-catch).

I've owned a "standard" G43 (with Trijicon HD's) for several years now that I can put the slide on the G43X/48 frame which gives me the option of having two G43X's with 15+1 rounds, or just running "über compact" with the Pierce +1 grip extension for 7+1 rounds.

Why didn't I just get the G48 frame and save some money, you say? BECAUSE, you dummy.... one is none and two is one, THAT'S why! ;)

15+1 rounds in (almost) the same sized package as a G43, and smaller/thinner/lighter than a G19! Gotta love it!

GET SOME!! :s0010:

053539E6-9398-48F1-B651-BB13E432FF8A.jpeg
:s0053:

AWESOME, I think you'll dig it! Don't forget to upgrade to a metal mag-catch if you run those Shield Arms mags. Those metal mags really do chew on the plastic OEM part. MAC over on YT does a great review on it.

Yes sir. I need to find somewhere that has the mags and catch in stock. :)

I normally carry a G45 but I wanted something a bit lighter for "summer carry" without going to a mouse gun.

I bought a 43x for a new carry gun. It made more sense to me than having a 43 with a mag extension. I like it a lot. Perfect size for carry. I went with the crappy stock Glock sights because im not sure what upgraded ones I want.

Went from G43 to a G48 for my daily. Love it. No idea what to do with the 43, prob lock up as a stash gun/back up at work or in a truck.

The G48 fits great for carry and I can change mags in the high ready w/o the web of my hand getting clipped when the mag gos in like the 43 does.

I'm not rich or have extra $$! In fact, instead of stocking up on home items, I bought AR ammo instead!:rolleyes:

A good personal friend of mine here in these forums said the lady who cuts his hair asked if he wanted to trade ammo for some beef. Apparently they don't have much (or any) ammo and can't seem to find any available, but they raise beef cattle and have plenty of that.

I told him he should offer one box of ammo per side of beef... I've always said bullets would be worth more than gold when times got really bad.

I'm thinking of throwing in three boxes of ammo if she goes for the deal, but then I'll have to buy two more freezers to hold three sides of beef.. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top